Friday, May 6, 2011

Part Three

"Yes. This," she said, smiling wickedly still. "The key to your heart! You, sir, are my LOVE SLAVE!" "NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!" I screamed. "No?" she asked, with a puzzled look on her face. "Well, actually, I'm okay with it," I replied. "But, in keeping with the cliff hanging tradition, I had to have a loud and drawn out howl of a denial in here somewhere." I got up, dusted myself off, and looked out the window, the door having been securely--and safely for me--pulled shut. "Where is that SFATIESE, anyway?" "Dan, you don't have one. You'll just have to get used to the heat. Moving here was your idea anyway," Sharon said. "NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!" I screamed again. "What now?" I answered, "I figured a long and drawn out howl of denial would be just effective here at the end as at the beginning."

"NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!" Sharon screamed.

9 comments:

  1. Noooooooo!

    ...I wanted to join in. It's kinda fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOO don't fall into his trap! . . . oh wait . . . Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, nice Danielle. Come on, admit it, you enjoyed saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are nuts. Oh yeah. We're related.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not just related, you fathered us! I think our being nuts is our inheritance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor, unfortunate souls.

    (Now name the movie!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In pain, in need
    This one longing to be thinner
    That one wants to get the girl
    And do I help them?
    Yes, indeed

    Little Mermaid.

    That's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good! And I feel very much like the black tentacled villain at this time. Can't remember her name . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you testing me? It's Ursula. Totally get an A on that Pop quiz.

    ReplyDelete