Saturday, May 7, 2011

4 Months Old!


Abby girl is growing up in front of our eyes! Every time I look at her it's like she is getting bigger and smarter and cuter and I love it! My baby girl is 4 months old today and the old cliche is true "time flies when you're having fun"! It rattles my brain every time I think about quickly she is growing and changing.

Abby has mastered rolling over from both her stomach to her back and her back to her stomach and just wont stop. She is laughing and giggling and smiling like crazy and loves to "coo". Abby can grab things (which I am learning can be fun but dangerous too when you are eating dinner or have your hair too close). Abby loves to go swimming and just loves water in general. Bath time is her new favorite time of the day!

Abby is so amazing and we are so lucky to have her in our life. We can't wait for her 4-month checkup on Monday to see how much she's grown!




4 comments:

  1. These are great pictures. I sure wish we could be there. Thanks for the updates. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures? But it's . . . A BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll break down and admit it. But just because she's our grand daughter. I still stick to the general principle that babies are by nature ugly.

    :)

    We especially love the one of her eating the flower.

    ReplyDelete