Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some fun videos!

It's been too long since I posted some videos of Abby. Here are a couple from this month and last month, enjoy!




My baby can hold her own bottle! I am so proud of you Abby! (6/4/2011)



This was the funniest day! Abby just couldn't stop laughing, even a fall couldn't get this little girl to not giggle. (6/12/2011)



I thought that the fireworks we had for the 4th of July might scary Abby, she loved them! (7/3/2011)




It's hard to believe my little baby girl can already crawl, and man is she fast! Its going to be not too long now until she is walking. (7/15/2011)



Abby just keeps amazing me everyday! Today while I put her on the floor so I could grab something she did this...well this is the second time she did it since the first time I didn't have my camera, she is so smart! (7/23/2011)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! She's growing. We're grateful for the pics and videos, especially since we're far away. It helps us see her as she grows.

    On the other hand, we feel SO SORRY for you. You're gonna be busy now!

    ReplyDelete