Saturday, July 30, 2011

Posting at the Zoo


A few weeks back, Matt, Britt and Abby visited, and we went to the Zoo at San Diego. I posted two pictures taken at the house. Yesterday and today Mom and I went to the Zoo again, this time with Luke and Leona. I thought I'd post a couple pictures from each post. I'm getting better at this!

An important thing to note as that the picture of Luke and Leona together is taken in front of the Komodo Dragon: the big one. Luke wanted to see this creature more than anything. So, we went both yesterday and today to the lizard house. Today, Mr. Komodo himself was out and about, awake, and right by the glass. So. There you have it.

And Leona is with the FABULOUS acrobats we saw at the Hunte Ampitheater. Luke was offered, Luke declined. He probably inherits a certain degree of occasional shyness from me, the poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment