Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Little Rocker Babe!

I try not to post everything on put on my blog on here (cause I figure you can just click on our personal blog) but as you know sometimes I just can't help it. Case in point this post, so cute!

July 14th and 15th my mom and all of her sisters had their annual "Grandma Camp". They round up all their grandkids and have a fun themed party. This year they did "Rocker Camp" and being that it was Abby's first grandma camp we made sure she went in style!



We rocked Abby out in a nice pink mohawk, cool rocker shirt I made, and a pretty sweet guitar rattle Thom and Sarah gave us, she was ready to ROCK!



Abby loved this little inflatable guitar, she loved it so much she decided she rather eat it then play it...just goes to show you can never tell a true rocker what to do.



After a long day she was all tuckered out.

The next day (because it was a sleepover) Abby enjoyed some more time with her grandma and cousins. We got all the pinkness out of Abby's hair but she still looked super cute!





I am still blown away everyday with how beautiful my baby girl is! She is just a doll and I love her to pieces!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA this post had me cracking up! I love it. What did you die your little rockers hair with, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this hairspray die at a costume store, they had all different colors but I thought I would keep it conservative, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and I agree there are a lot of things that should go in the mouth. Isn't that the purpose of everything? Just kidding. Just as long as she doesn't actually digest anything that could be dangerous to her health.

    ReplyDelete