Thursday, July 7, 2011

6 Months Old!


I can't believe my baby girl is already 6 months old! Where has the time gone? This time last year I couldn't even comprehend how beautiful, amazing, silly, crazy, cute, adorable and down right unbelievable my baby was going to be. Abby is everything and much more then I could imagine.

Abby is "crawling" or more accurately scooting around all over the place! When we put her down in one corner of the room in just a matter of minutes she is in another. She has two teeth on the bottom of her mouth that just showed up a week or so ago. She is having a ball at swimming lessons and just growing up in front of my eyes!




2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous of Abby scouting around and moving everywhere... not. Good luck you guys, the peaceful days are gone. I am so dreading Emma being able to go where she wants to, it's just going to be too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Thanks for sending us pictures so often. We wish we could live closer. And thanks for what you sent Mom recently. I thought that was very thoughtful of you.

    And Thom, I understand completely. Just remember. This just shows that there is justice in this world. What goes around . . . !! :)

    ReplyDelete