Sunday, July 24, 2011

I can do it too. I think.



So Britt inspired me. Sarah came here yesterday after dropping Thom off in Palm Springs: he's flown out to more training. She'll see him next at graduation, but he'll likely be gone a week after graduation before returning home. We need to keep him in our prayers, I think. Anyway, she and the grandkids went with Mom to the Pioneer Days activity for the stake. (I stayed home and worked on my trial that starts Monday. The guy is facing life in prison, and he may not be guilty. Those are the hardest for us. If I have no chance at winning, trial isn't such a bad experience. When your client may be innocent, the pressure is much greater, and it all depends on what you do, what the witnesses do, what the jury believes. But I divert from my original purpose.) Before they left, we visited, and I got some shots of Emily. (Sorry Luke and Leona--Emily was my target this time.) I took some photos. I also found some we took while Matt, Britt, and Abby were here. I'll try to post a couple. We'll see whether or not I'm successful.

1 comment:

  1. you were indeed successful and Robert E Lee is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete