Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Happenings

We have been trying to take more pictures recently...And if we take more pictures, maybe we'll update the blogs more often...




Us celebrating the first cold weather of the year.  It was rainy and foggy outside so we made hot cocoa with marshmallows!  I love California winter weather!

October 10th was Canadian Thanksgiving.  Here is Tim getting our little birds ready for the holiday.

Cornish Game Hens, asparagus, and potatoes.  It was so yummy!  Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, eh!

Here's me and my belly at 23 weeks.  Notice that I am wearing a dress!  I never get to wear dresses because they do not compliment my figure... They make me look like a door.  A perk of being pregnant is that I actually get to wear a dress.

 Every year that we have lived in San Jose, we have gone to Half Moon Bay to the pumpkin patches!  Usually we go with Tim's sister, Jody, and her whole family.  It was a little weird this year going without all the children, but we enjoyed it all the same.  The weather was quite nice.  The sun was warm but the wind was cool.
Here is Tim scouring the pumpkin watch for the right pumpkin.

And me doing the same...

Oh look, and us being adorable!

My Lil' Pumpkin at 24 weeks

Tim with our findings.  We got two pumpkins to decorate for Halloween, a sugar pie pumpkin for our Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, and several little pumpkins to decorate the house with!

No pumpkin patch would be complete without one of these black birds.

Some more of me at 24 weeks.  I didn't realize how much of a baby bump I had until I saw myself in this picture!

Hello Piggy!!

He was quite happy to see us.  He followed us around for a while.

...This little piggy didn't seem to care much about anything...

More black birds.

After we were done we stopped by the ocean to eat our lunch.  It was so beautiful out!
Besides our little adventure, we have been really busy this month with school.  I had a ton of projects due all month and even though I managed to get them done, I don't know how I did.  I just don't have any motivation this semester!  Tim, on the other hand has more homework than I could possibly imagine trying to coordinate.  He spends all his time at home working on school work.  His hard work is paying off though, he is at the top of his class!  Check the side bar for his blog, he will be updating it today with several of his recent illustrations and, if I can convince him, his first animation!  (Or click this link...) http://timothy-thelin.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the prego belly, lol! So excited to see you guys in less then a month now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, she's pregnant? I thought that was just a pumkin up her shirt!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Love the pictures and want some pumpkin pie. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Danielle...I knew there was something I forgot to mention when I last saw you...

    ReplyDelete