Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mi famila!

On Saturday, October 8th my good buddy Ashley took our family photos and I can't believe how cute they turned out! We've been needing to get some new family photos with my mom and all my brothers and sister but we've kept procrastinating it. We finally decided with Austin leaving on his mission we better get it done! The following are my favorites from the shoot. Be forewarned there are about a billion photos but everyone of them I think looks awesome so I felt compelled to include them, enjoy!





















3 comments:

  1. I love the family pictures! They are cute. Yes Matt cute. I know men don't like to use that word very much. But you all look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle and I think I have heard Matt utter the word once or twice when talking about his daughter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great FAMILY pictures thanks LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete