Sunday, October 23, 2011

Videos Galore!

So lately I have been really bad at uploading videos...therefore I have like a ton of new videos I need to post. So find yourself a comfortable seat, put your feet up, and grab some popcorn...this might take awhile, lol.




Abby loves dancing! For the past week or so we've started noticing her dancing to any music she hears on the tv or radio and it's so cute! (10/19/2011)



My baby is smart! Abby can take the lid off of her treats, such a smart girl. (10/15/2011)



Abby can now stand on her own and has even started taking really small steps. She can do maybe two steps at a time but she is learning so fast. (10/15/2011)



Abby has fun chasing mommy all over the bed. (10/9/2011)



Abby just keeps growing and growing! She can now get off the bed all my herself! (10/2/2011)



One happy little Abby. (9/5/2011)



Abby just loves bubbles, its too funny to watch her inactive with them. (8/18/2011)



My baby girl is climbing up stairs, she is getting so big. (8/13/2011)







I love Abby's laugh, it's so contagious and funny and pretty much the best sound ever! (8/9/2011)





Abby with her monkey friend, I thought this might scare her but she loves him! (7/31/2011)



Abby loves looking for her daddy under the blankets when he is sleeping. Once she finds him she grabs his face and ears and lips and makes sure he wakes up, lol. (7/24/2011)

2 comments: