Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had fun with our costumes this year.

 I made my costume this year.  I had so much fun.  It's felt that I cut out from skeleton parts I found on anatomy websites.  Might I also add that my earrings are made out of bone too.
 Of course, Tim made the baby for me.  I tried...And it looked very very creepy...to say the least.  So I asked for Tim to help me.  I love it!  Her first Halloween and she doesn't even know it yet.
 Marty McFly for those that are nostalgic.  I didn't know if I could get him to dress up this year, but thankfully his animation class decided to have a contest so he had to :)

 This year we bought Baxter his own pumpkin.
 He wasn't quite sure what it was for...
 Then he realized it was for eating!
 Here are our pumpkins...We didn't have time to decorate them, unfortunately.  But they'll be around for Thanksgiving!
 I forgot to post these last time!!  We had a Groupon date to Color Me Mine.  Tim made this one, Greek themed.  He took a while, but it turned out so awesome!
 Here is mine.  I love it so much!
This is our plate to use for birthdays, graduations, or other big deals.  Tim's family had a tradition of having a plate for the person of honor.  I didn't know I had this in me!

Also, I apologize for posting on top of Thom and Sarah's post...I was halfway through this one when Tim told me they posted.  So, apologies, but I hope everyone else also posts their costumes from this year too!  And I hope you all had fun celebrating Danielle's birthday!

5 comments:

  1. I loved your costumes :) They were great and very cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i think you did a great job with your costume! BUT even tim's little baby skeleton is creepy... and weird... But still awesome looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I wish I would have done this last year, lol! You guys are such a fun family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfits are great! I don't know if you remember, but Sarah and I also made a plate from "Color Me Mine" for the kids birthdays and such. We use it every year and make a little personal cake for their special day and put it on that separate plate next to the big cake for everyone else. We're are still super excited to come down/up/north for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, I do remember! I just couldn't remember if it said happy birthday...or if you had written happy FIRST birthday...or if it had Luke's name on it... That's awesome that you still use it every year!

    ReplyDelete