Monday, October 10, 2011

9 Months Old!



For Abby's 9 Month Photo I couldn't decided between the above Halloween one or the above cute cow one...I will let you decide which one is cuter!

My baby girl is 9 months already, when did that happen?! At her 9 month check up on the 7th she was 28 1/4" tall which put her in the 75th percentile, she weighs 20lbs which puts her in the 71st percentile, and her head circumference is 17 1/4" which put her in the 46th percentile (she is a little pin-head, lol).

Abby is just getting to be so grown up. She is crawling everywhere now, pulls herself to stand up and can walk as long as she is holding on to something. She gives mommy "kisses" and high-fives and just started giving me Eskimo kisses which though may involve drool is the cutest thing ever! She loves playing peek-a-boo and just getting into everything. She can climb up the stairs though coming down is still another story. I just can't believe how smart and quick she is. We've been teaching her how to get off the bed and though it's still a little nerve racking for me to watch her she knows exactly how to get off the bed and onto the floor safely. She is just so amazing and smart and attentive and just the world to us!






1 comment:

  1. I like the Halloween one because it give you the time of year. I think that orange is a cute color too :)But I like the face in the second one better :)

    ReplyDelete