Thursday, March 22, 2012

Playground time with Abby!

Yesterday (March 21st) while Abby and I were waiting for daddy to finish his evening class we decided to go for a walk around this park up in Orem. We found this really cool playground and Abby went to town! She especially loved the slide and swings!




I can't believe how brave Abby is! She kept going down the slide again and again and didn't want any help from me.






Abby was so content just swinging, so cute!


A really funny thing happened...I was walking around the park when this creepy overweight dude walks by without a shirt. As I try to shield my eyes this little girl (maybe 5) yells to the man "Why ain't you wearing a shirt?" to which he replies "Just getting some sun" to which she replies "No one wants to see you naked!" LOL! Funniest thing ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment