Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Couple Cute Videos!

So I got this new phone which is pretty cool because any videos I take on it I can instantly upload on facebook...well I thought that I could take the videos on facebook and put them directly on here (which you can sorta do) however unless you are logged on to facebook when you want to watch them you can't. So I hopefully fixed the problem and all should be able to view the videos now regardless of if you are logged on to facebook or not. Please let me know if you have any problems viewing the videos, thanks!



I think this video is so stinkin cute, love my babies! (3/2/2012)



So on some rare occasions Matt has been able to get Abby to snort...we tried to get it on camera but wasn't quite so successful. Still a cute video! (3/2/2012)



We were at Chili's the other day and Abby was fussing and Matt being the INCREDIBLE dad that he is took some sugar packets and performed a little magic show for Abby. Abby (who loves her daddy already) was in heaven while Matt performed the little show. What a good daddy! (2/26/2012)



This video cracks me up! Abby loves music of all kinds and especially loves dancing to it! I haven't been able to get a really good video of my little dancer...until now! (2/22/2012)

4 comments:

  1. The videos are not showing up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya so I took them off my facebook page and so it looks like you have to be logged onto facebook to see them...I will see if I can fix that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Stinkin' cute! I wish I was closer I wish I had some cute videos of Emma to post. I will work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The videos should be viewable now!

    I wish you guys were closer too Sarah! Abby would have so much fun playing with her CUTE cousins!! Doesn't Thom have to spend like 6 months in Utah some time soon? Ya I think so, lol. We would love vides of Emma and Luke and Leona!

    ReplyDelete