Monday, April 11, 2011

My new challenge!

Hey everybody! SO i know that this is going to be a strange post since it wont have pictures of adorable baby girls in it, BUT i wanted you all to know that i have decided to start a challenge. this challenge has two parts, i am first going to read the Book of Mormon, start to finish, and lose ten pounds, both by my birthday. I was thinking of ways that you all can help me on here and the best way i can think of you all helping is maybe joining me and reading the Book of Mormon by my birthday too! every couple days when i read a chapter that means alot to me or a topic ill be posting it on here so we can discuss it. Also Yesterday i read and am up to chapter 5 in 1st Nephi, and am at 190. Thank you all for the support!

7 comments:

  1. What about if I read it by my birthday? LOL! I think that is an awesome idea!! I actually just finished reading the Book of Mormon about two days ago and am starting a more in-depth reading (using the books "The Book of Mormon Made Easier" parts 1-3) so I don't think I will be able to get done in just over a month but I will definitely be reading right along side you! As for the weight loss I think that's an awesome goal for me and I really wanna work on it. Thanks for the challenge Tim, let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo!! and if you did finish it doing a very in depth study of it by our birthday i would be very impressed ESPECIALLY that you know have an awesome time waster like abby :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally down for the weight loss goal and I think Thom will be too. As for the Book of Mormon, I don't think I can finish it as fast as you can, but I will love to add comments and read yours. I read with the kids in the morning and sometimes they have very interesting things to say about what we have read so I'll add their thaughts too. This is a great idea - we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to lose the 10lbs. I just don't think I can do it. I'll take even 5lbs. I like the reading challenge better but it might be hard for me to do as well. But it will be fun to see how far I can get in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT comment was from Mom. This one is from me. I can't get to this site anymore. Is it because I said no to Facebook? You know, like saying no to drugs? As to losing weight, I'm trying to see how much I can GAIN, not lose. As to reading the scriptures, particularly the B of M, I'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last comment. From Dad again. That was funny (no pictures of cute little girls).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in for the reading but 5lbs would be my goal for weight loss. I am busy with school (sitting behind a desk all day not very conducive to losing weight.

    ReplyDelete