Thursday, April 14, 2011

I got on this because Allie's post ended up in my e-mail account. I don't know how to do it otherwise.

That aside, I'm heading to Michigan tomorrow morning: Tim is driving me to the airport and Mom will pick me up Tuesday if all goes well. Dad DeGriselles is in the hospital Mom is all shook up, he hasn't eaten much the past few days (why does the spell checker say DeGriselles is misspelled??), he's in and out, doesn't recognize people. The MRI was delayed (he still has shrapnel in his body!), but results came back negative. In any case, everyone there encouraged me to come, so I am. Danielle is coming down from where she is. I'll try to keep you up to date, and ask that you keep them in your prayers. If he passes I may be there a little longer. However, things haven't changed in a day or two, so perhaps that's good.

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Dad, have Tim help you find it and get it set up so you can return to it.

    Good luck in Michigan. I'm really happy you were able to get out there to see your dad. Send everyone my love.

    Oh, and take care of your toe!

    ReplyDelete