Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 Months Old!

(thanks for the pic Oz!)

Our baby girl just keeps getting bigger and bigger! It's pretty stinkin amazing that she is already 3 months old. It may be a cliche but it seems like just yesterday she was just a brand new baby in my arms and now she is just showing us her cute personality, it's so fun!

She is passing some really cool milestones too! She has officially rolled over from her stomach to her back and we know it's only a matter of time until she rolls from her back to her stomach. Another fun thing I just noticed this past Sunday was that Abby can now reach for stuff when you hold it in front of her. It was pretty amazing to me when I was holding up her binky in front of her and she reached out for it. She hasn't quite mastered grabbing yet but she can definitely see the object and it's just amazing to me how smart she is.

I just love my baby girl so much and it's been so incredible for me to watch her grow in front of my eyes. She loves to smile and boy does she love her daddy! She lights up whenever he talks to her and it has to be one of the cutest things for me to see. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for bringing Abby into my life!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys already. She is changing so much. Hope all continues to go well. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete