Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LPN Boards

I just received my ATT, authorization to test, for my boards. All I have to do is pick a date and take the test. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. I got physically sick seeing that. Not that I think I will do bad just that I will actually be doing it. The nerves that I can be a nurse soon it's amazing and totally scary at the same time. I will keep you updated upon the day I will test so that you can help my by praying for me and also I will tell you how I felt and did after I take it but let me say it again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Just needed to get that out there.

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Danielle, that is so so exciting! I know you're going to do awesomely! Do you know when you'll take the test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! that is indeed awesome!! also just an FYI in my email it wouldnt let me read this because it "looked suspicious."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so AWESOME! Good luck Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always in our prayers already and we are so excited for you. We would love to pray for you and if you feel you need it get a blessing from Chris and your home teacher. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You are going to do soooo well. Just look back at all your grades and you'll see that there's nothing to be worried about. You got this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have a job offer from my current employment once I pass my boards! AAAAHHHHHHHHI will be able to call myself Danielle DeGriselles LPN :)

    ReplyDelete