Monday, December 6, 2010

When do I get to go to Hawaii?

So, I'm up in the middle of the night... again! I was thinking of all of you and thought I'd send out a little note to let you know how things are going. I am 7 months along now which means I am running out of time to get things ready for this baby. I have not gone through the boxes (and boxes and boxes) of clothes that I have saved from Luke and Leona, and the basinet that we plan to use for the baby is covered with Thom's work out clothes. I feel tired most of the time and have a very tender side from a pulled muscle I got while moving back in October. This preganancy has kicked my butt and I still have a long two months left. But, on the up side, Luke and Leona are great and very excited about the baby which helps me be excited. But Luke wants a baby boy and Leona wants a girl and I don't think they will be happy if they don't each get what they want, so we'll see how that goes. Thom has been in Hawaii for the past week and comes home tomorrow so he better bring me something awesome! I can't believe how hard it is when he's gone, even just for the weekend but this trip has been even harder because he was in Hawaii! What's up with that? Really, he better bring me something awesome! Anyway, I better try to get back to sleep. Love you all and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. All I have to say is that if he doesn't bring you something awesome I give you full rights and privilages to beat him up. If you want me to as well I will be home shortly to join in the beating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post makes me feel bad because we have only a month left and so much more to do!! We've been waiting until after baby showers to buy stuff but I can honestly say it feels like we have so much more to get and not enough time...guess that's a pretty normal feeling though right?! LOL! Anyways so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Sarah. Don't forget how hard it must for Thom to be without his family right now...In Hawaii...Oh wait. Yea, I'm sure he's holding up fine.
    Are you going to try to go in somewhere for another ultrasound to see what the baby is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli - if I knew where a place was that I could easily get another ultrasound, I probably would, but I don't know where to go. I haven't seen any places other than the docter kind of places and you need a referal to get in there so we are just going to have to wait for the suprise. Unless I am over due and they want to do another ultrasound to check on the baby, but I hope that doesn't happen.
    Britt - It's totally normal to feel like you don't have enough time esspecailly with the holidays here. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of great stuff from your showers and hopefully gift cards too so you can go get the rest of the stuff you need. And really, the only thing you need when the baby comes is a car seat and Matt could even go get that while you recover in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete