Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time does fly

So I was just stting down to study and realized how time flies! I just realized that by the end of this semester (which happens to be in about a week) I will be able to apply for taking my boards for the LPN Program! I will actually have letters behind my name!!!!! Danielle DeGriselles LPN. CRAZY! It is wierd and kinda crazy that I will leagally be a nurse after I pass my boards. I will have to study some while visiting home but that will be fine. I also can't believe that I get to see the new place that mom and dad have in less than two weeks!!! Yep time does fly.

On another note we finally got our first snowfall. It finally is starting to look and feel like winter. Who else here thinks it will be wierd to have Christmas in the desert? I guess I will just have to go spend some time with Thom, Sarah and the kids. Oh darn :) I am so excited to see everyone.

PS Thom and Sarah I will be in town from the 15th to the 2nd and would like to visit :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool Danielle! I know you've worked so hard and it's always good to see it pay off!!

    As for mom and dad's house it's really nice! Matt and I were lucky enough to visit on our way to Disneyland in October and we were thoroughly impressed! We wish we could come out for Christmas but hopefully we will be able to see the family for Abby's birth/blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Danielle and I hope you know I will be calling you with health questions once you get those letters behind your name. As for Christmas in the desert - totally wierd! You are welcome to stay with us as much as you would like, the kids will love having their Aunt here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Danielle! You've been working really hard. I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete