Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PICTURE

I know it is kind of far off right now but I really want to get plans made. If we all can get together in Salt Lake in March I would like to try and have another Family Picture taken. What do you think? Right now it looks like the 2nd weekend in March the 12th and 13th. How does that sound to everyone? I need to know asap because I'm getting airline tickets for Grandma and Grandpa Huntsinger to come to California for a visit and then leave from Salt Lake after Abby is blessed.

Love MOM

4 comments:

  1. As far as I can see that should work. With enough notice like this I think we can plan for just about anything. So we are thinking of doing Abby's blessing the 13th then? Does that work for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim and I don't think we'll be able to do any traveling :( We have Chloe's sealing in SLC in Feb, Abby's blessing in UT in Mar, and Thom and Sarah's baby blessing in April or something. To add to it Tim and my spring break for school next semester are weeks apart. I don't know if we will be able to get any traveling in. It's just too expensive not to mention it will take up our whole weekend just driving there and back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we could be photo-shopped in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you ask if they could move Chloe's sealing until March so you could do both? If we have the blessing in Feb. Thom and Sarah can't come.

    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete