Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!

So, I was wanting you all to know how thankful i am for such an amazing bunch of siblings that i have, and that i miss all of you. I can't wait to see all of you in the coming months and i honestly cant wait to have a new niece coming into this world with what i think will be some of the best parents she could ask for. Abby DeGriselles will be loved by her whole family. Also since we all don't know what gender Thom & Sarahs child will be its kind of difficult writing about it and calling it an it... Sorry guys. I know this post is a day late but yesterday after we drove back to the parents house i was in a food coma till about 4 this morning when our mother dragged me to a bunch of stores and decided to have her own holiday called black friday. I am always thankful for how much mom always does for us, and today following her today i kind of get a picture how much she does... Those people are nuts!

Anyway i made an pumpkin cheesecake and if you want the recipe i will send it to you. Also i have made a Marble cheesecake and send you the recipe for that too if you want.

I'm going to end this by saying i love you all and i hope you guys have a safe weekend and safe travels to where ever you may go this weekend.

Tim D

5 comments:

  1. Ditto . . . I am excited to see you too. But I don't want the recipie of the pumkin pie but hey the marble one will be great. And yes mom is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Tim, I couldn't agree with you more and thanks for the kind words...we can't wait for little Abby to finally get here! I think it's safe to say she will have the greatest aunts and uncles EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool Tim! As for Black Friday, I've known how crazy those people are always crazy. They are willing to hurt each over a few dollars saved and that scares me everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS TIM. I DID HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH YOU AND APPRECIATED ALL YOUR HELP. AS FAR AS THE CROWDS WENT THIS YEAR IT WASN'T BAD. I DIDN'T SEE ANY PUSHING OR EVEN ANYONE BEING MEAN. I HOPE IT WAS BETTER AT YOUR END MATT. THE SALES STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE. I TELL EVERYONE THAT WILL LISTEN THAT I WILL HAVE TWO NEW GRANDBABYS SOON. I'M SO EXCITED. WE HAD A GREAT DAY WITH THE BIG BEAR DEGRISELLES'. THE FOOD WAS GREAT BUT THE COMPANY WAS BY FAR THE BEST. LEONA AND I NAPPED TOGETHER AND SHE WAS REALLY CUTE. WE HAD A FUN TIME TALKING AND READING A STORY. THE PUMPKIN CHEESE CAKE WAS GOOD. IT SURPRISED ME. SEND THE MARBLE ONE ON THE SITE SO I CAN HAVE IT TOO. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR ALL OF YOU. KEEP SAFE AND WE KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS ALWAYS. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll post the recipes on my blog so im not hogging all of the posts on here

    ReplyDelete