Saturday, November 20, 2010

note from mom

Ok, I going to give it a try.

First and formost I want you all to know I love you all very much. Dad and I have been enjoying our new home and our time together. I'm so thankful for joining the church and having a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. It is a very important part of my life. I do fill bad for not always letting you know how important my testimony is to me. As I look back I wish I had done somethings better. Two of the things I wish we had done better is Family scripture study and Family Home evening. I know we did it but not always consistently. I hope all of you do better than I. You will not regret it if you take the time for these important activities. I glad you guys are as great as you are. You are always in our prayers. I appreciate knowing how things are going in your lives. I enjoy talking to all of you. Just saying HI lifts my day.

I enjoy looking at the blogs and the items on the side of the blog (I haven't looked at all of them yet). Tim T, I was reading some of your comic strips and I noticed the flowers you gave Allie, nice. I like your cookies Brittany. I have some food color for frosting I can bring it to you when we see you in January.

I just want to let you all know I have a little part time job. I am working for Shamrock Flowers and Gifts. Just min. wage but I enjoy it. Max three days a week. This week only two. I'm also on the sub list for Lucerne Valley and will be soon for Apple Valley. Apple Valley is still putting the list together. I will work as a clerk in Lucerne for 3 days after Thanksgiving. I'm nervous but excited. I have been doing some volunteer work at a elementary school near us.

Still working on the house. I have a little painting to do, window washing, washing the blinds, haven't finished cleaning the guest bathroom and still have some unpacking. Yard work is going to start taking top priority soon.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the next couple of months.

Love MOM

1 comment: