Friday, May 4, 2012

Graduation

Hey everyone, I know this is late notice but I thought I would let everyone know that my commencement is starting at 1:55pm tomorrow May 5th! I am excited to be graduating.  If you want to see it you can click on this site
Video Streaming: Those unable to attend may view live streaming video at www.midmich.edu/commencement Please check website prior to ceremony to test computer capability.
I also wanted to let you know that I had an interview with St Joseph Mercy Hospital, which is located near and in Ann Arbor, on Thursday of last week.  The recruiter liked me and passed on my information on to the unit but stated that they would like someone with more cardiac background but it they didn't hire me she would definitely pass on my information to other areas of the hospital.  The PACU nurse called me this Wednesday for an interview and loved talking to me.  Sadly she has hired some new grads recently and isn't able to hire any more new grads on her floor.  She told me that she is going to send my resume to the Med/Surg floors with high recommendations.  So here is to crossing my fingers to getting hired at this hospital.  If everyone can keep me in their prayers for the job and also for passing my Boards on May 31st I would greatly appreciate it. I love you all.
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. So happy and excited for you Danielle!!! We wish we could be there to give you all our love and support!

    ReplyDelete