Thursday, February 9, 2012

Strangeness!

Well it is hard to believe. I am now down with my preceptorship. I am now filling out paperwork to take my RN boards. I can't believe that soon I will be a full fledge graduate nurse. I will be able to sign things with RN behind them. . . and I just got use to signing with LPN. It is kind of a scary thought but I am excited about the new adventure ahead of me. I am applying to schools and going for my bacholers and am now trying to decide if I would like to continue on to my masters as well. So many decisions. I hope all of your prayers can be with me as I try to decide with fasting and praying. I love you all and will try to keep you posted.

By the way I loved my time in the Midland OB unit. I loved working with little babies. I got to teach a first time mother, who was nervous about everything. It was nice to see some comfort come into her face as she got used to the idea of having a baby and seeing how things should be done. The poor thing, she had never even changed a baby diaper. I love you all and will write again, hopefully soon with an update with where I am headed.

Love,
Me :)

4 comments:

  1. We're very proud of you, and are glad you're determined to keep going with your education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, nurse, earn your title by diagnosing your poor Dad. I've been having a lot of nose bleeds lately. And they last a long time. Right now it's 8:00 a.m., and it's been bleeding heavily since 1:00 a.m. Any ideas? Cold pack didn't work, pinching, showering, laying down, sitting up, nothing works. In fact I was up all night. Laying down results in a drowning sensation after a bit. Give me the good stuff, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Danielle, so excited and proud of ya! We decided that you need to come out here for school, just saying!

    ReplyDelete