Friday, February 3, 2012

39 Weeks

I just wanted to give everyone a brief update.

I'm 39 weeks along, which means that I could pop anywhere from tonight to three weeks from now. I am due on the 11th, which is next Saturday.  The doctor will let me go no farther than 42 weeks, so that would be the 25th of February (the day before Tim's birthday). 

Currently I am balancing my days between getting chores done, finishing small projects, and taking advantage of the peace and quiet while I still have it.  Tim is working hard to stay ahead in school while he still has peace and quiet.  I am done being pregnant though, any day this baby would like to show up is ok by me.  We're as ready as we're ever gonna be.


3 comments:

  1. Just remember, when the time comes... BEAR DOWN!



    Hehehe :)


    But Seriously, I can't be more sympathetic to you right now. Just remember that life will be better. Your worst part is almost over. Just a few weeks to go...

    hehehe...

    Sorry, I couldn't help it. When you see me next you can slap me. But in the meantime, relax, and take it easy. You're doing the right thing. It really is all worth it. I can't wait to see my new niece. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

    That's the maniacal chuckle I promised you. Nw, hang in there. Tell Adelfina to cooperate, so we can see the three of you while I'm still on vacation.

    ReplyDelete