Sunday, August 7, 2011

7 Months Old!


Today my baby girl is 7 months old! Abby is turning into quite the little lady and every day she amazes me! Words can never describe the way I feel for my baby. She makes every day like Christmas for me, being able to hold her in my arms and have her look into my eyes is better then any present I've ever received.

Abby is growing up way too fast! As you can see she can stand now on her own as long as she is holding on to something. She can go from lying on her back, to rolling over to her stomach, to moving into a sitting position, to crawling, and then to standing up on her own...my baby is AMAZING! She is so smart, so cute, and I just love her more every single day.






1 comment:

  1. I'll agree with you Britt. She is so cute and amazing. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete