Thursday, August 18, 2011

Catching Up









Hello All,
I am so sorry that I have not done my part in keeping you all updated with our goings-on but we have had a lot of going on! So, this is an atempt to get things back on track.




*Luke Started School!

My little big kid is now in Kindergarden and LOVING it!



He refuses to let me take him to or pick him up from school because he wants to ride the bus. There are about five kids that are at his bus stop and in his class, including a girl named Jamie that holds hands with Luke when they get on the bus together.




*Emma is 6 months old!










*Thom is an Officer now!




























We have been busy but good. I will try to keep things up to date better. We love you all!














1 comment:

  1. I can't believe little Luke has a girlfriend already! Aww how time does fly!

    ...Congratulations on getting this off of your to do list!

    ReplyDelete