Thursday, June 2, 2011

Catching Up!

We really haven't been up to much the last couple of weeks. Matt is still working full-time and going to school full-time. I can't believe how much he accomplishes and can't wait for him to graduate in less then a year. Matt just recently received his Associates degree in Accounting and so now both Matt and I have college degrees. I am keeping busy at work and though I wish I could just stay home all day with Abby I am so grateful I have my amazing job that pays the bills and is so good to me. Of course Abby is just growing up in front of our eyes. I can't believe how sweet and amazing my little girl is. She is getting such a cute little personality of her own and it's been so much fun to watch. I will post more about how she is growing on her 5-month birthday next week...until then here are some cute pictures of my little sweetheart:


"Come on dad, I just wanna play!" (4/24/2011)


Abby girl just getting her ride on, she feels the need for speed! (5/14/2011)


Abby with Uncle Aaron! (5/21/2011)


Abby girl after eating some squash, what a messy BUT cute girl! (5/23/2011)



I love my baby!! (5/26/2011)


My sister has been watching a lot for me this summer (thanks chels!!) and sent me this super cute pic! I LOVE IT! (6/1/2011)


2 comments:

  1. Those are some fun pictures. With all those hands holding Abby on the motorcycle I don't think she is going to get to far. Does Abby have more hair than Aaron?

    Thanks for the pictures.
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes she does have more hair then her uncle, lol!

    ReplyDelete