Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Kids Rooms!

This weekend Matt and I turned our spare room into Liam's room/Matt's office. Ever since we had Abby I have always wanted to do an outer-space themed room if I had a little boy. There weren't a lot of outer-space themed decorations (seems like super heroes are the popular bedroom theme right now) but I think it turned out pretty cute with what we could find... 


Matt's office space in Liam's room.


Ryan and I made this mural (with stickers I found at Target). We included constellations of our Zodiac signs. Matt = Libra, Brittany = Taurus, Abby = Capricorn, Liam = Pisces


One of Abby's favorite books!


This is a painting I did for Matt a couple of years ago. I think it fits perfect in Liam's room!

Since we moved Liam's crib out of Abby's room we were able to move all of the toys into Abby's room. While we were doing that I found my old rocking chair that I had in my room when I was younger. It was given to me by my grandma Bergera who received it from her grandma. I have always wanted to give it to my daughter one day and I figured this would be a good time to do it. So the rocking chair is actually Abby's great-great-great grandmother's, talk about a family heirloom!




No comments:

Post a Comment