Monday, May 20, 2013

One of Abby's favorite things is watching youtube videos on my phone. She knows how to turn my phone on, find youtube, and search her favorite videos. She is one smart girl! The other day though she brought up a Bob Ross video which was pretty funny. We watched it together and I told her that he was painting. After that all she wanted to do was paint so yesterday we decided to do a little painting. She did a great job! She didn't make a huge mess or anything. She did a couple of pictures, one for my mom and one for me. Love this girl!




Here is a cute video from this weekend...


This seriously has to be one of the cutest videos ever! I can tell ya right now Liam sure loves his big sister...and is quite tolerate of her too, lol! (5/18/2013)

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable. I love that she is singing to him :)

    ReplyDelete