Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 Months Old!


Well my little guys is already 3 months old! It amazing to me how fast the time flies after you have a baby. The last 3 months of any pregnancy seem to just drag. Now that Liam is already 3 months old I don't know where the time went.

3 months marks a very big day for my little guy. Liam slept all the way through the night for the first time! He usually gets up 2 to 3 times every night but my smart boy slept through the night and it was amazing! Liam is such a big boy! Not only does he has his own outer-space themed room now (photos coming soon!) but he can hold his head up when he is on his stomach, can eat a banana (and loves it too!), loves to smile and also coo's like crazy.  

We love our little Liam guy so much!


A little "crabby"


Just chillin'


In wonderment

1 comment: