Monday, January 21, 2013

My Big Girl!


Well it's that time, time to say goodbye to crib...




And hello to big girl bed...



My cousin Amanda gave us this super cute big girl bed (which my sister and I painted on Saturday) and Abby loved it right away. We had her helping us paint it and get it all ready and when it finally dried Abby was ecstatic to finally touch it, lol. Abby helped me take down her crib, vacuum underneath it (who knew it could get so dirty under a crib?!) and then finally we had dad bring her bed into her room where we put all her stuffed animals on it and got it looking cute! Abby took her first nap on it yesterday and I was quite surprised by how well she stayed on the bed. Last night I was all ready for her to freak out and not want to sleep in her bed but after about five minute of cuddling I told her I was going to go to bed and would see her in the morning and she did just fine. I know I really lucked out with Abby cause she is such a good girl. So proud of my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment