Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Abby!

I seriously can't believe my little girl is already two years old. I still remember the first time I looked at her and realized that my life was never going to be the same. I will admit though I never thought I would be as happy as I am right now. She has brought me more joy and happiness then I could ever imagine. Sure the last two years haven't been easy but they have been the greatest two years of my life! 


For Abby's 2nd birthday we decided to play it low-key and have just a small party at my mom's house on Sunday (January 6th) after our usual Sunday dinner. Abby's birthday is actually on January 7th but my sister was going to be out of town that night so we decided to do presents and cupcakes the night before. We had a delicious home-made Cafe Rio dinner complete with Cafe Rio rice, Cafe Rio house dressing, and my favorite Cafe Rio sweet pork (well chicken in our case). It was so good! My amazing sister made cupcakes and we had a whole cupcake themed party complete with balloons, stringers, candles, the whole nine yards. It was so much fun watching Abby open presents and just enjoying her big day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY GIRL! 



















Some cute video's from the day:



Abby and her daddy, these two make me laugh! (1/6/2013)



Blowing out the candles. (1/6/2013)

1 comment: