Monday, November 12, 2012

Snow Day!

With out blizzard this past weekend (hit us on Friday until Monday, we got over 8 inches) we decided on Saturday to take Abby to play in the snow. It was the first time she played in the snow (last year she was too little and we barely got any snow at all) and she absolutely LOVED it! At first she was a little scared but soon she got up her nerve and had a blast! I am so glad I was able to play with her and have such a fun Saturday with my girl.







And lastly what snowy day would be complete without homemade cinnamon rolls? YUM!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! As thankful as I am that I don't have to bundle up in several layers before stepping outside, having to shovel snow, or drive on treacherous icy roads, I am a little sad Adelaide wont grow up waking up to fresh snow in her yard. Glad Abby had so much fun! ... And now I really want cinnamon rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you never know where life might take ya, plus when you visit grandma and grandpa (in Utah or in Big Bear) you can take her to play in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete