Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween again... This time from Big Bear!

Here are some pics from us in the mountains. The kids had such a good time. Luke even told me that he loved his costume and that everyone would think he was the real Batman, because he was. And Leona's hair turned out perfectly. We dyed it then left it in curlers for a day and voila!

Happy Halloween Everyone! I'm also putting in some extra pictures of Merida and Batman playing soccer. They're awesome, I know.
















3 comments:

  1. Super cute pics! I can easily say I have the cutest nieces and nephew EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, you guys did an awesome job on all of your costumes! Although...Where were Luke and Leona? And how did you get Batman and Merida to hang out with you guys?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have influential friends. I know a guy who knows a guy that has some friends who help us out sometimes. If you ever really need something, like awesome pictures to post on all your blogs and facebook that will help you go up in popularity and get you the million likes your looking for, give me a call. I'll point you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete