Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today is a good day!

I don't know about all of you but today is a very good day. I haven't mentioned to many of you that I have been changing my life style. I decided that if I am going to tell people that they need to eat healthy and excersise, then i need to do it too. Sometime in the Summer I decided this. I am not dieting, but I am eating less and more healthy snacks inbetween meals. So it feels like I am eating more frequently. I still eat brownies once in a while, have some icecream here and there. I also have been taking the stairs at clinicals (it amounts to 4-5 flights of stairs (good thing I come early, I end up breathing hard at the end). So why is today such a good day? It is because I weighed 238lbs for so long and today I stepped on the scale and saw 228! Today is my 10lb mark. It has been years since I have seen that! So I thought you should all share in my exciting news! That is if any of you still read the blog site . . .

3 comments:

  1. That's a huge step AND it's great because it came from lifestyle change rather than a drastic diet that is impossible to keep on forever, so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete