Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am insane

If you don't already know I am a little crazy. I am going to be participating in a play about the 10 virgins. It has lines and has some amazing songs. I will be singing a solo! AAAAhhhhh. Which I am starting to feel comfortable with. I sang it for the first time in front of 5 people and was completely shaking. What am I going to do when I sing in front of a group. Crazy enough, I am excited about this. I wish you could all be here to see it. I will have to post pictures, but that won't be till after the 15th of March.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Break a leg (but not really cause that would really bite!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are saying this play is on the ides of March?! That's awesome! You'll do better in front of an audience because it will be less personal. You'll ...break a leg, like Britt said.

    ReplyDelete