Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day!

We had such a fun Father's Day this year! On Saturday, June 15th, we met up with my family for lunch at Thanksgiving Point. It was fun catching up with everyone. For Father's Day I made my dad a book about our cabin down in the boulder mountains and he loved it! 






On Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th) Abby and I woke up extra early to make Matt breakfast in bed. We made him steak, eggs, and hash-browns, some bacon, blueberry muffin bread, and hot chocolate. Abby helped me a ton which was awesome! Anytime I needed something stirred she was right there. After we got everything ready we started to head downstairs to take Matt his breakfast when I realized all the doors were shut. I put the food down and told Abby to watch it while I went to open all the doors so I could bring the tray of food down. I opened all the doors and went to grab the food when Abby ran down and closed them all before I could come through, lol. What a stinker! We finally made it downstairs and woke up Matt. He was very surprised and very excited. 




We also had Matt open a few Father's Day presents we got him. Matt has an office at his work and the last time I was there I noticed he didn't have a lot of items in it. So for Father's Day I got him a couple pictures to hang on the wall as well as a name plate and a holder for his business cards. He loved it!

And just a couple of photos right before we headed to church. Love my family so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment