Friday, March 22, 2013

One Month Old!



How is it that every time I turn around my kids are just getting bigger and bigger? I still can't believe Liam is already one month old. It's amazing to me that my little man could have such a strong hold on my heart. He is such a good boy and Matt and I couldn't be more grateful that he is happy and healthy and home with us. Liam spent the first 12 days of his life in the NICU with pneumonia and breathing problems and to stay it was touch would be an understatement.  He is home now and doing great and we know it's because of the many prayers of families and friends. We love you so much little Liam, thanks for making our family complete!

1 comment:

  1. He looks great. We are so excited to come out and see him (and you guys too) in April. We're nervous because Sarah will be on the verge of popping, but can't wait to meet the little guy and get to see Abby again.

    ReplyDelete