Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cute Videos!

Here are the latest cute videos of my little big girl! One of the cutest things has to been how much Abby loves to watch these videos. She is always asking for my phone and saying either "puppy" or "baby" meaning she wants to watch the video with the puppy or the baby (herself). She can just sit and watch the videos over and over again, it's so fun!


Abby LOVES her puppies! Well technically they are my sister's puppies but I think Abby has officially claimed them as her own, lol. Silly girl! (10/7/2012)


Abby has been talking a storm lately so I decided to get a video of some of the cute words she says. (9/20/2012)


I sent this video to Matt who had to work a Saturday and was missing his girls (8/25/2012)


My little talker! It's so funny when she has a phone (or anything that resembles a phone), she will talk for hours! (7/20/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment