Thursday, March 3, 2011

Danielle DeGriselles LPN

To all I am exctatic to say, "I AM AN LPN!" I am glad that I was able to tell most of you personally (Aaron, still haven't gotten a call back). After the test on Tuesday, I walked out feeling good about the test. I then called mom promptley to tell her about it. While talking I started to doubt and worry. Jeff (another nursing student who took the test at the same time as I ), came out an hour or so after me and we started to chat and increased eachothers anxiety level about the test. We both recieved our notification, unofficially, that we are now NURSES! All I need to wait for is the little slip of paper stating I am licensed to work as an LPN to start working. If you did not know. My work has offered me a job as an LPN. I won't get any full time work yet because of my lack of experience and lack of patients at the company. As time goes on I will be getting more and more work. This summer I will have more work due to not having classes. So I now get to celebrate during my week off. Can't wait to see you all :) And a side note to Alli, why didn't you believe your prediction? You stated that I would call you crying, which I did, and you still believed me! Boy my acting skills must be getting good! And Father, I love you, even if I did play a mean trick :) You all have been amazing with the support, I still have a long way to go. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. guess who didnt get the wool pulled over their eyes? this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go...CONGRATS!! I had no doubts!

    ReplyDelete